what you prefer
Choose Your Style
uPVC replacement windows are the most common option when replacing old windows because they cost less than both timber and aluminium, are easier to install, available in a wide range of colours and require little maintenance.
Made from long lengths of uPVC Profiles, cut up and heat welded together to make the uPVC Frames. These in turn are fabricated into windows with a variety of high security stainless steel mechanisms and high security locking sytems.
- Low maintenance
- Superior security and energy efficiency
- Available in many colours
- Very functional, easy operation
The most commonly installed window where the handles ate located on the inside and the sashes open outwards.
Opening designs include side opening and bottom opening casements.
Locking systems vary for these windows we normally use an espagnole however should more security be required we can use a shoot bolt locking system.
If you want, easy clean hinges can be installed on side hung windows, allowing the sashes to be slid over giving access to clean the windows from the inside.
- Range of profile and colour options available
- Opening out windows
- Excellent protection from the weather
- Lockable in fully shut or night vent position
- Espagnole or Shoot bolt locking systems
- Standard friction hinges or if required easy clean hinges
Tilt & turn windows
These windows are designed to open inwards. Turn the handle to the first position and the top tilts inwards several inches. Turn the handle all the way up and the entire sash will be able to swing inwards.
Very easy to clean, typically used where a large fire exit is required or the window sizes can’t accommodate a casement window.
- Excellent access fir fire exits
- Can suit larger openings up to 1300 mm wide x 1650 mm high
- Can be combined with casement windows if required
- Recommend not making too large as the additional weigh may cause the sash to ‘drop’ and require adjusting
Sliding box sash windows
If you’re looking for a modern alternative to traditional timber box sash windows, we can provide a wide range of options to suit your needs.
As with traditional box sash windows these modern alternatives offer two sliding vertical sashes, a reliable locking system and highly insulating double glazed units.
Available in a wide range of colours and glazing designs.
To make your box sash look more traditional considering coloured foils, stick on astral bars and run-on heritage horns.
- Tilt and Easy Clean sliding sashes
- Lockable in a range of different positions i.e. travel re-stricter
- Available in a range of uPVC colours
- Large range of hardware options
- Traditional glazing and heritage features
- Significantly more expensive that casement windows
A traditional feature on Victorian houses or a creative feature to distinguish your property, bay windows are a great way to make the most of your room.
Available in a variety of styles and shapes, they are a created from a number of uPVC windows held together with strengthening aluminium bay poles, designed to work with the profile.
- Robust construction, providing structural support above
- Wide range of styles & colours available to suit your needs
- Able to repair damaged roofs and bay sections as required
- Specialists in replacing trims and fascia details for an authentic look
uPVC Profile Options
As a company we offer a huge range of different colours, moulding designs, profile sizes and different types of products. From our many years in the trade we have a great network of trusted suppliers.
With regards to uPVC windows we generally offer a wide range of profile options supplied from VEKA – We have chosen to use this supplier as the range of products and customer service we receive is extremely high. This makes it possible to offer the same extensive range of products to our customers.
Some of the shaped uPVC options we have available include;
Chamfered Matrix 70 Profile is a new design with superb thermal qualities, the clean bevelled lines of the M70 system will be available in a large variety of colours and woodgrain options from the popular Variations colour range.
Fully Sculptured Profile with its rounded edges this profile is designed for those who want the look and feel of quality hardwood frames, without the upkeep. Technically the system is exceptional, allowing simple fabrication and trouble-free installation.
Standard Foiled profile options available off the shelf at the same lead time as the white uPVC and most trims and silicones are kept in stock, these are the best options if you are looking for a distinctive colour design. Standard colours are;
- Standard white uPVC (described as a blue white)
- Foiled products – Rosewood, Golden Oak, Black (Beck Brown), Irish Oak on white, White Foil on white, Cream (Ivory) on white, Anthracite Grey on white, Anthracite Grey on Grey and Chartwell Green on white
Veka Colour Variations are available for those projects where the colour has to be just right – See out suppliers Veka profile colour chart
As a general rule if you are looking for a small number of items in a colour these might be spray painted however this can fade and scratch.
The better option is to have Renolit supply a batch of foil (as with all standard foils) to coat the uPVC for your project, this will provide your chosen colour in a form that will last. However there is an increased lead time and cost for this process.
uPVC window glazing options
With all uPVC windows comes a glazed unit, and there are lots of glazing options available.
As a standard product we will install an A rated double glazed units, i.e. Eco pane of glass inside, with a warm edge spacer bar and argon gas.
- Decorative Glazed Units
- Bevels with a huge variety available in clear, frosted or coloured options
- Coloured and textured films in hundreds of patterns
- Lead sizes in 4 mm, 6 mm and 9 mm
- Lead colours in grey, blackened, antique and gold
- Internal Georgian Bars
- Traditional 18 mm or 25 mm bars & round 8 mm bars
- Wide range of colours including white, gold, chrome & many foiled colours to suit profile
- Astragal Bars
- A bar stuck onto the outside of the glass with duplex bar inside the glazed unit to look like a traditional timber window. Stylish, effective and authentic looking like a traditional Georgian style double glazed windows
- Textured/Obscure glass internal pane
- Triple glazed units available for higher thermal and noise insulation
- Huge range of specialty glass from laminated to sand blasted
- Specialists in restoring and encapsulating traditional lead lights into double glazed units
- Stick on bevels coloured film and lead designs
- Obscured glass internal panel
- Textured glass options – Pilkington Textured Glass Options
- Astragal Bar – Geofast Astragal Bar Options
More designs: Facebook Gallery